The Beauvalcinte estate is located in Suzette, in the Southern Rhone Valley. In the Suzette village, 7 km from Beaumes de Venise.
Facing south, on a wonderfull terroir, the Beauvalcinte estate overlooks the Dentelles de Montmirail and the Rhone Valley. Our vines are on the appellations Beaumes de Venise and Côtes du Rhône.
On Mormoiron we grow vineyards in the Ventoux appellation.
Domaine Beauvalcinte is located 400 meters above sea level, in a jewel of beauty, between the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux.
The vineyard of 7 hectares, on the Appellations Beaumes de Venise, Côtes du Rhône is led in organic farming since 2001, certified by ECOCERT. It is facing south, on clay and limestone. The oldest vines were planted by our great grandfather 80 years ago, the youngest 10 years ago. The average age of the vineyard is 35 years old.
- During your visit, to discover and taste our wines, we will welcome you :
- From April 1st to October 30th: open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:30,
- Closed Sundays and public holidays,
- From November 1st to March 30th : the cellar is opened on appointment
- Or order the wines by email
We advise groups (maximum 15 people) to make an appointment.